Log In
Name:
Pass:
Online Members (0)
No members are currently online.
Current Interguild Time:
Tue Jan 19 2021 3:33 pm
Member Chat Box  [click here to enlarge]
Recent Posts and Comments
« Forum Index < Random Chat Forum
«Previous | 1, 2, 3 | Next»

POLL: Should the negotiatiors give in to the terrorists demands?!?!?

Yes
3 votes - 21%
No
11 votes - 79%
Total Votes: 14
InterBot
[?] Karma: +3 | Quote - Link
Sunday, June 14 2009, 9:36 pm EST

Karma: -44
Posts: 74
pm | email
CSD's Dignity was reportadly kidnapped only hours ago, right in front of our own eyes! What do these cruel people demand in return for CSD's Dignity? Quirvy's secret side account to be released into the public as part of the cave list!

Photos of CSD's dignity being held captive by the terrorists were released earlier today at approximately 6:50 pm, Interguild Standard Time:



Negotiators are working hard with the negotiating, but it sounds as if they're just going to let them keep CSD's dignity, and not give in to their harsh demands. I will keep you updated!
Quirvy
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Sunday, June 14 2009, 9:38 pm EST
  

Karma: 655
Posts: 7745
Gender: Male
pm | email
Oh my goodness!



spooky secret
InterBot
[?] Karma: +1 | Quote - Link
Sunday, June 14 2009, 9:50 pm EST

Karma: -44
Posts: 74
pm | email
INTERGUILD UPDATE!

CSD's Dignity was spotted free at approximately 9:45 IST, but was then rekidnapped! It is believed that CSD's Dignity made a daring escape, but failed!

Here is a photo that shows CSD's Dignity on the interguild at around 9:45 IST. Canadianstickdeath's dignity is shown here as the user, "Canadianstickdeath"

Quirvy
[?] Karma: +1 | Quote - Link
Sunday, June 14 2009, 9:52 pm EST
  

Karma: 655
Posts: 7745
Gender: Male
pm | email
Oh my god! So brave! But, alas, to no good end!



spooky secret
InterBot
[?] Karma: +1 | Quote - Link
Sunday, June 14 2009, 10:39 pm EST

Karma: -44
Posts: 74
pm | email
We now have 3 confirmed suspects! These images were recovered by mods just minutes ago!

shos
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, June 15 2009, 4:52 am EST
~Jack of all trades~

Age: 27
Karma: 386
Posts: 8262
Gender: Male
Location: Israel
pm | email
oh my god, this is so sad!

he was a true hero.  


InterBot
[?] Karma: +1 | Quote - Link
Monday, June 15 2009, 4:51 pm EST

Karma: -44
Posts: 74
pm | email
Interguild Update!

Interguild Officials have still not met the demands of the terrorists!

It is reported that the terrorist are claiming to also have Livio's Dignity in their possession, and are threatening to kill Livio's Dignity if their demands are not met.

Interguild Officials believe that they are bluffing, as Livio has never had any dignity.
Livio
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, June 15 2009, 4:52 pm EST

Age: 28
Karma: 470
Posts: 9620
Gender: Male
Location: Arizona, USA
pm | email
Quote:
Interguild Officials believe that they are bluffing, as Livio has never had any dignity.
no wonder I didn't even notice it.
Silver
[?] Karma: +1 | Quote - Link
Sunday, July 12 2009, 3:01 am EST

Karma: 121
Posts: 3581
Gender: Female
pm | email
I actually said that? OMG

*kills Skitty*
Quirvy
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Friday, August 7 2009, 1:13 am EST
  

Karma: 655
Posts: 7745
Gender: Male
pm | email
INTERGUILD ALERT

Today, 31 minutes past Midnight, we have confirmed that the terrorists have indeed recaptured CSD's dignity. Their demands are simple: Everyone must go back to their previous usernames. This demand currently affects these people:
Midnight(Previously known as Quirvy)
Twilight(Previously known as Jellsprout)
Florida(Previously known as Egruntz(Previously known as zoink_yoink))
Chelinka(Previously known as Catta)
Livio(Previously known as Acceleron_3000)
Yaya(Previously known as Yaya567298)
InterBot(Previously known as Intertester)
Intertester(Previously known as I_EAT_CHILDREN)

Due to the large amount of people affected by the terrorists demands, it is unlikely that their demands will be met.

We all hope that we can all join together in this time of chaos and disorder, and form some sort of resolution between the terrorists and the good people of the interguild, in hope that some time soon, CSD's dignity can be properly released without harm.



spooky secret
canadianstickdeath
[?] Karma: +1 | Quote - Link
Friday, August 7 2009, 1:27 am EST

Age: 31
Karma: 350
Posts: 2990
Gender: Male
pm | email
THE TERRORISTS HAVE NOT CAPTURED CSD'S DIGNITY, AND THEY HAVE NOT IDEA WHERE YOU'RE GETTING THAT IDEA FROM. THEY HAVE INSTEAD CAPTURED CSD'S lowercase letters (THEY'RE STILL ALIVE, STILL). THEIR DEMANDS DO NOT REQUIRE -ALL- USERNAMES TO BE RETURNED TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATES, JUST THE FOLLOWING:

MIDNIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS QUIRVY
TWILIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS JELLSPROUT
CHELINKA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS CATTA
FLORIDA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS EGRUNTZ

CSD'S LOWERCASE LETTERS WILL REMAIN IN OUR CUSTODY UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THESE USERNAMES ARE CHANGED BACK.
Ckjr
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Friday, August 7 2009, 1:28 am EST

Age: 26
Karma: 28
Posts: 1324
Gender: Male
pm | email
canadianstickdeath said:
THE TERRORISTS HAVE NOT CAPTURED CSD'S DIGNITY, AND THEY HAVE NOT IDEA WHERE YOU'RE GETTING THAT IDEA FROM. THEY HAVE INSTEAD CAPTURED CSD'S lowercase letters (THEY'RE STILL ALIVE, STILL). THEIR DEMANDS DO NOT REQUIRE -ALL- USERNAMES TO BE RETURNED TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATES, JUST THE FOLLOWING:

MIDNIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS QUIRVY
TWILIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS JELLSPROUT
CHELINKA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS CATTA
FLORIDA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS EGRUNTZ

CSD'S LOWERCASE LETTERS WILL REMAIN IN OUR CUSTODY UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THESE USERNAMES ARE CHANGED BACK.

You sound..... angry.
canadianstickdeath
[?] Karma: +1 | Quote - Link
Friday, August 7 2009, 1:52 am EST

Age: 31
Karma: 350
Posts: 2990
Gender: Male
pm | email
I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SOUND ANGRY! THEY STOLE MY LOWERCASE LETTERS, REMEMBER?
Isa
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Friday, August 7 2009, 4:17 am EST
No. I'm an octopus.

Age: 28
Karma: 686
Posts: 7833
Gender: Male
Location: Uppsala, Sweden - GMT +1
pm | email
THE BATTLE RAGES ON!!!
jellsprout
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Friday, August 7 2009, 5:19 am EST
Lord of Sprout Tower

Karma: -2147482799
Posts: 6445
Gender: Male
pm | email
I don't negociate with terrorists.
ps: Quirv, that avatar you gave me was too wide. So I changed it back.


Spoiler:
shos
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Friday, August 7 2009, 8:38 am EST
~Jack of all trades~

Age: 27
Karma: 386
Posts: 8262
Gender: Male
Location: Israel
pm | email
canadianstickdeath said:
THE TERRORISTS HAVE NOT CAPTURED CSD'S DIGNITY, AND THEY HAVE NOT IDEA WHERE YOU'RE GETTING THAT IDEA FROM. THEY HAVE INSTEAD CAPTURED CSD'S lowercase letters (THEY'RE STILL ALIVE, STILL). THEIR DEMANDS DO NOT REQUIRE -ALL- USERNAMES TO BE RETURNED TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATES, JUST THE FOLLOWING:

MIDNIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS QUIRVY
TWILIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS JELLSPROUT
CHELINKA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS CATTA
FLORIDA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS EGRUNTZ

CSD'S LOWERCASE LETTERS WILL REMAIN IN OUR CUSTODY UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THESE USERNAMES ARE CHANGED BACK.
AGREED! W00T!


Midnight said:
INTERGUILD ALERT

Today, 31 minutes past Midnight, we have confirmed that the terrorists have indeed recaptured CSD's dignity. Their demands are simple: Everyone must go back to their previous usernames. This demand currently affects these people:
Midnight(Previously known as Quirvy)
Twilight(Previously known as Jellsprout)
Florida(Previously known as Egruntz(Previously known as zoink_yoink))
Chelinka(Previously known as Catta)
Livio(Previously known as Acceleron_3000)
Yaya(Previously known as Yaya567298)
InterBot(Previously known as Intertester)
Intertester(Previously known as I_EAT_CHILDREN)

Due to the large amount of people affected by the terrorists demands, it is unlikely that their demands will be met.

We all hope that we can all join together in this time of chaos and disorder, and form some sort of resolution between the terrorists and the good people of the interguild, in hope that some time soon, CSD's dignity can be properly released without harm.
i didn't know Egruntz was Zoink_yoink. thought they were two different people :O

also, about livio, it's kinda problem cuz some call him livio and some call him accel. it's not like anyone else - nobody calls me shoval, nobody calls isa axel, etc >_>


Silver
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 2:45 am EST

Karma: 121
Posts: 3581
Gender: Female
pm | email
canadianstickdeath said:
THE TERRORISTS HAVE NOT CAPTURED CSD'S DIGNITY, AND THEY HAVE NOT IDEA WHERE YOU'RE GETTING THAT IDEA FROM. THEY HAVE INSTEAD CAPTURED CSD'S lowercase letters (THEY'RE STILL ALIVE, STILL). THEIR DEMANDS DO NOT REQUIRE -ALL- USERNAMES TO BE RETURNED TO THEIR ORIGINAL STATES, JUST THE FOLLOWING:

MIDNIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS QUIRVY
TWILIGHT -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS JELLSPROUT
CHELINKA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS CATTA
FLORIDA -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS EGRUNTZ

CSD'S LOWERCASE LETTERS WILL REMAIN IN OUR CUSTODY UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THESE USERNAMES ARE CHANGED BACK.


NEVER - CALL - ME - CATTA!!!!!!!!!
*WHAMS THE LIFE RIGHT OUT OF CSD UNTIL HANDS BREAK OFF*

HUFF... PUFF... YOU JUST TOOK AWAY MY LOWERCASE LETTERS!!! NOW I'M ANGRY!!
AND FOR THE REST OF YOU... SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS CSD JUST DID IF YOU CALL ME CATTA EVER AGAIN!!!!!!
Silver
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 2:55 am EST

Karma: 121
Posts: 3581
Gender: Female
pm | email
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO STOP ME USING CAPS LETTERS AND USE LOWERS AGAIN, GO MAKE A REABERTISING POTION.

Spoiler:
Ckjr
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 3:11 am EST

Age: 26
Karma: 28
Posts: 1324
Gender: Male
pm | email
I'M CATCHING ON TO THIS.
Silver
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 4:03 am EST

Karma: 121
Posts: 3581
Gender: Female
pm | email
HEY, I WONDER HOW YOUR LOWERS WERE LOST CKJR??
Harumbai
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 4:18 am EST
[|]-X-[|]

Age: 27
Karma: 260
Posts: 1743
Location: New Zealand
pm | email
When did everyone change their names to CSD?


Upcoming HatPC level: Sanctuary, coming soon to an internet browser near you...
Ckjr
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 4:24 am EST

Age: 26
Karma: 28
Posts: 1324
Gender: Male
pm | email
THE TERRORISTS STOLE ME CAPS LOCK BUTTON.
krotomo
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 10:29 am EST
The Shepherd

Age: 20
Karma: 249
Posts: 4066
Gender: Male
Location: My chair
pm | email
You guys know that when you have caps lock on you can type uppercase letters like you would with lowercase letters and shift for lowercase letters, right?
jellsprout
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 12:06 pm EST
Lord of Sprout Tower

Karma: -2147482799
Posts: 6445
Gender: Male
pm | email
SO THAT IS WHAT THIS BUTTON DOES!?!?


Spoiler:
krotomo
[?] Karma: 0 | Quote - Link
Monday, August 10 2009, 12:43 pm EST
The Shepherd

Age: 20
Karma: 249
Posts: 4066
Gender: Male
Location: My chair
pm | email
jellsprout said:
SO THAT IS WHAT THIS BUTTON DOES!?!?
was that sarcasm?

« Forum Index < Random Chat Forum
«Previous | 1, 2, 3 | Next»

In order to post in the forums, you must be logged into your account.
Click here to login.

© 2021 The Interguild | About & Links | Contact: livio@interguild.org
All games copyrighted to their respective owners.